cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Console users internal directory not showing up

afheinejr01
Level 1
Level 1

I have two consoles and on one of them the internal directory does not show up. We are on an ARC server and i have tried to sync it with the CUCM but that does not help. I have had the two users swithc log ons and the issue follows operator 2. Anyone have any suggestions?

3 Replies 3

Craig Dyer
Level 3
Level 3

Al,

I have had issues like this on more than one occasion, it has always been the fact the the operator resized the window and hidden it.

Sorry this is such a non-technical answer, has some body from your IT department had a look or are you relying on the operator?

Hope this helps,

Craig

(PLEASE RATE HELPFUL POSTS)

Craig,

I have looked at the console and do not see that they have hidden the window. I did not know that was even possible. I would assume that it would be minimized on the tool bar if it was hidden. Can you give me a clue how to maybe retrieve it if that is the case??

Thanks for your response.

Al,

A picture is worth a thousand words, the window isn't hidden.

Have you reset the Arc service, I recently had a ticket where all operators lost their directories and a simple kick of the Arc service fixed it.

I don't have access to a lab Arc server at the moment so am struggling to visualize your problem.

Sorry,

Craig