Views
Helpful
Replies

CRA Voice recognition and e-mail

jeane123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

Is it possible to create a script that will enable me to say a e-mail address, record a message as if it was a voice message attach the message to a e-mail and send it out to the address.

ie. I would like to dial a number, Say "myname@test.com", record a message and say send. And the message must then be e-mailed. Is this possible?? Have any of you done this

Thanx

1 Reply 1

jshepard
Level 4
Level 4

What part of this do you already have in place? You could design a service where your application is a user whose associated DN is a CTI/RP. This DN sits in its own partition, calling search space. The user dials the number for this DN, and your application accepts the call. Then you could use an xml service to prompt the user for them to press a button and say the email address. Your application does its voice recognition translation (which I assume that you already have working), and then pops to the screen prompting the user to press a button and record the message. Another screen could be used during recording to say FINISH, PAUSE, RESTART .

This has not been done to this level to my knowledge, but I believe that this is possible using a combination of IP Phone services and your voice recognition application. Look to the Developer Support Pages on CCO and download the latest API programming guides.