cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.5 Question

gbwatkins
Level 1
Level 1

I am at the beginning of a design and am attempting to come up with a worksround for the client.  They are currently on 6.1 and use attendant console simply to monitor line state and for the ease of transfering calls, etc.  The call flow is:

caller dials route point --> UCCX queue --> UCCX distributes call to agent (reception) --> reception picks up call which is displayed on both CAD and Attd.

Console software --> reception agent is able to transfer the call via the software drag and drop

Now, I realize 8.5 has no support for Attd Console software.  My question would be; does anyone know a work around that would give them the same functionality, but one that does not include ARC or IPFX as the client has not purchased that software.

Finally, has anyone worked with the Manager Assistant plugin - would this software work in the same way without having to go through the IPMA wizard?

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think the IP Trade Touchphone Console has both the easy transferring and queuing that your receptionists are accustom to.

Anthony,

Thanks for that - I will look into IP Trade.  However, these guys (like most others moving to 8.5) are looking for a 'no-cost' solution to this problem.

Cheers,

Geoff