Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Guidelines

danbayron18
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone!

i'm very new to this environment and im also a fresh graduate here in the philippines, ive been studying really hard but im still having troubles with defining about the signaling protocols of the CUCM, can you please help me understand more about the H.323, MGCP and SIP ?

thank you all for helping, and god bless all of you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That depends on how you deep you want to go, if you simply google "mgcp protocol" (then just replace mgcp with any other protocol) you'll get plenty of info, wikipedia, cisco.com, plenty of other places that discuss the protocol, ladder diagrams, and even the RFCs that explain in all detail how it works. You can even search youtube and find plenty of videos related to the protocols and configuration.

What resources have you already reviewed?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That depends on how you deep you want to go, if you simply google "mgcp protocol" (then just replace mgcp with any other protocol) you'll get plenty of info, wikipedia, cisco.com, plenty of other places that discuss the protocol, ladder diagrams, and even the RFCs that explain in all detail how it works. You can even search youtube and find plenty of videos related to the protocols and configuration.

What resources have you already reviewed?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi jaime,

thanks a lot for that information, currently i'm just studying how call flow really works, i really wanna deepen my knowledge on how the protocols work in every environment in any fields as well as what kind of hardware and configurations to do so i can help my team as well.

do you also have any recommendation or tips so that i can deeply understand the career that im taking?

thank you so much jaime.