ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ext mobility is not working in CM3.1

upul
Level 1
Level 1

We have configured Ext moblity in CM 3.1(3a).But it is not working.When I try to login to phone , display " Requesting...." and disappear with nothing. Every thing is properly configured.

Upul

3 Replies 3

paul.harrison
Level 4
Level 4

Upul,

If everything was configured properly then you wouldn't have problems, as Extension mobility in 3.1 works and works pretty well.

Have you had alook at the status of the engine on the IVR? are you sure the URL under services is correct? have you made sure the password config for the AA directory settings is correct?

There are so many things that could be wrong, what have YOU done to try and find the problem so far?

Paul

Hi Paul,

I have checked the service URL.Also I have checked with URL http://172.25.50.10/LoginService/tools/sampleloginapp.asp for the login & logout.Wth that URL I can login & logout but I can't login through the phone.

Upul

Hi Paul,

Now I delete the /login & /logout applications and try to create again.It was given a error & not allowed to create those.I am going to reinstalled the CRA.

Upul