Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have some problems with my schedules in Unity. I am looking for a possibility to debug or trace scheduling. Unfortunately, schedule selection by a call handler can't be seen in Status Monitor.Is there a possibility to setup a special trace or a too...

I have already seen a similar issue on the forum however I think my question is slightly different.I have configured a TCCS between a 3620 and a 3640 (release 12.1T). I'm trunking 15 channels only with one clear channel (signalling one).Well, also du...

m-menozzi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP server gives computers and IP phones IP address, data gateway, DNS. Same DHCP server gives phones IP address, DNS. I see on CheckPoint firewall that every phone sends requests on port 2000 on data gateway. Firewall is blocking that port, but IP ...

After we had to create a new service account for Unity, a bunch of msgs went into the unityMTA queue. 99% of the mailboxes involved are in Ex5.5. The new service account is in the Org, Site and Config containers of the 5.5 world. We are connecting ...

slc2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to remove the existing unity server and replace it with a new server. New one will be same version 3.14 as previous. Do I have to uninstall unity on the old server like when doing this in Unity 2.46?We want previous one still functional befor...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Call Manager V3.2, Cisco 3640 Router, and a Definity G3. The definity has a TN464F. We are trying to set it up so that we use ISDN PRI NI2. They still will not communicate with each other. The Cisco is setup for the isdn switch-typ...

c.shepard by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing a new installation, running 4 analog DID trunks into a pair of VIC-2DID's. Our provider asked how many digits to pass on the DID's. My assumption is that since we use 4-digit extensions, they should pass 4 digits. Can anyone confirm or ...

We just started getting this error on TTS in the events log when unity tries to access email:Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: AvConvMsg_MCEvent Category: Error Event ID: 10002Date: 10/17/2002Time: 9:08:37 AMUser: N/AComputer: UNITYDescription:PlayMe...