cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility and Active Directory

tonygauderman
Level 1
Level 1

I had installed the Active Directory Integration on Callmanager 3.1.1. It was working fine. I then decided to implement Extension Mobility. When I installed Extension Mobility, you could change the Directory to install it to, but there was a context that wasn't changeable that pointed to cisco.com which wouldn't work in the AD integration. I went back to DC Directory to get Extension Mobility to work for now, but are there some details for implementing Extension Mobility in an AD environment?

2 Replies 2

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you talking about the base context in the AppAdmin page in the Directory Config page?

Make sure you are selecting Active Directory where it says "Server Type*" because when you do that, the options change on the page. When you are on DC Directory, the User Base is not configurable and the Base Context is. When you are on Active Directory, both the User Base and Base Context are configurable.

I will try this again when I get my lab system back from the expo it's at today, but when I chose Active Directory, am am sure the Base Context didn't become configurable.