cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fast Dial unable to authenticate

jbirk
Level 1
Level 1

Error : -7ffbffcf: User (username) was unable to be validated. (49) </Text><Prompt>PFD Error Message</Prompt>....

I have successfully configured this app on 3 phones in my department but when I try to give it to other users for testing they get this error message. It seems as if the Directory Services stuff isn't working properly because I've set the PIN using call manager admin but on these acounts it won't let me change them from the /ccmuser change pin button. It says that the original PIN is invalid. Also, after trying to change the PIN from the ccmuser web page something removes the phone from the list of controlled devices.

6 Replies 6

Ben Cook
Level 4
Level 4

I am having this same problem, but with an IP Communicator phone. Has anyone been able to fix this problem?

mmach
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the same thing....I was hoping when I read your message I would find the answer.

Was there a solution found to this? I am having the same issue

No sorry I have not been able to locate a solution for this issue.

I found it. It was a user issue. When they set up the services from the CCMUser page they put the PIN in wrong. They were getting confused between password and pin.I would reset the pin and then go to the ccmuser page and set up the services with the pin and not the password

Yes, I had same issue. I reset the PIN and it worked. Looks like this error happens when user forgot and miss type his PIN.