Views
Helpful
Replies

file on DMP is missing when deploy using DMM

andrie prabudhi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a DMM and DMP on my network,  for some reason I put a file '.xml' on my DMP in folder content (http:\\tmp\usb_1\deployment\content\\...) and folder x-tac core too.

the problem is when I deploy a presentation using dmm to dmp the file xml that I store is MISSING,

the question is why the file xml gone ? I want this file is still there when I Deployment Package via DMM to DMP.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Andrie,

That folder is reserved for the deployment package, so, any files already present will be deleted when you do a deployment.

When you deploy a presentation or playlist, the DMM will push all the content required for that presentation, so, I'm afraid I don't really see the point of trying to upload a file manually, but, if you really want to do it, you can upload it after the deployment has finished or just put it in a different folder.

Regards

Daniel

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Andrie,

That folder is reserved for the deployment package, so, any files already present will be deleted when you do a deployment.

When you deploy a presentation or playlist, the DMM will push all the content required for that presentation, so, I'm afraid I don't really see the point of trying to upload a file manually, but, if you really want to do it, you can upload it after the deployment has finished or just put it in a different folder.

Regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

nice info gan, so the file I put in a diffrent folder and order my develop to modify the swf application..

my problem solve,

Thank!.