Announcements
Walkthrough Wednesdays
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

file on DMP is missing when deploy using DMM

Hi,

I have a DMM and DMP on my network,  for some reason I put a file '.xml' on my DMP in folder content (http:\\tmp\usb_1\deployment\content\\...) and folder x-tac core too.

the problem is when I deploy a presentation using dmm to dmp the file xml that I store is MISSING,

the question is why the file xml gone ? I want this file is still there when I Deployment Package via DMM to DMP.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Andrie,

That folder is reserved for the deployment package, so, any files already present will be deleted when you do a deployment.

When you deploy a presentation or playlist, the DMM will push all the content required for that presentation, so, I'm afraid I don't really see the point of trying to upload a file manually, but, if you really want to do it, you can upload it after the deployment has finished or just put it in a different folder.

Regards

Daniel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Andrie,

That folder is reserved for the deployment package, so, any files already present will be deleted when you do a deployment.

When you deploy a presentation or playlist, the DMM will push all the content required for that presentation, so, I'm afraid I don't really see the point of trying to upload a file manually, but, if you really want to do it, you can upload it after the deployment has finished or just put it in a different folder.

Regards

Daniel

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi Daniel,

nice info gan, so the file I put in a diffrent folder and order my develop to modify the swf application..

my problem solve,

Thank!.

Content for Community-Ad