Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Flakey Outcalling Notification

Hi,

I have Unity 3.1.5 with outcall notification turned on for some users.

Over the pass week, i have had to "jiggle" the outcall notification to work.

My user tells me that their outcalling has stopped working. I check the page and all is well. I then change the "seconds to wait before dialling extra digit" propmpt from 1 to 2, save it and then change it back and save it and then put it back to 1. This gets Outcalling working again.

Is this a known problem? This has happened 2 to two different users this week.

Thanks,

Luba M

3 Replies 3

pmusugu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have seen this issue before with the digits being send too fast to the call manager and also to the PSTN.

You can insert some ,,,, after the phone number or pager number and also make the seconds to wait before dialing extra digits more then 3 so that you have enough time for the other side to pick up the call before sending extra digits..

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

I will try that and see. I will incorporate that in my templates as well.

Luba M

Good Morning,

Well, things have not imporved. I changed the pauses after the number anmd still we are having problems.

It seems to be fairly consistent. When I establish a shcedule in outcalling, the users are having problems activating the outcalling. When I look at their input, it should all be fine. However, I have to change any parametere and then reset to the original prarmeter and then, the outcalling works and sometimes, I have to redo the fiddling again.

Help me please.

Luba M