Views
Helpful
Replies

Help

MCastillo101
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am unable to find the right configuration in Cisco Unified CM 10.5 for a gateway using a ISR4331.
Can someone please help me with that.
Thanks in Advance.

6 Replies 6

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You are going to need to be a lot more specific to what you are looking for.
Are you looking to configure a CUBE, SIP Trunk to the 4331, H.323 gateway, etc.

You are right my apologies, I'm trying to configure H.323 Gateway.

I already do the configuration in the 4331 but i don't get any signal in the log when I try to do a call.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not with just that information, you don't provide any details of what you've already done and what you need.

How to configure CUCM and the ISR itself will depend on the protocol you're using, MGCP, SIP or H.323, which one are you using? what documentation/links are you following for the configuration? What is the exact problem?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It's my first post so I going to have that in mind in the next one.
I already do the configuration of SCCP and E1 in the 4331 which result that E1 already works I do a test with the command scim star and the call attempted was successful but i couldn't find any documentation for how I need to create the gateway for that device.
My problem is that I don't have the right configuration in Cisco Unified CM for using my ISR

SCCP is not used for that kind of interface, so you need to choose MGCP, H.323 or SIP, depending on your needs.

If you already have your GW configured, then use the same protocol that is configured to match in CUCM, either under device -> GW for MGCP or H.323, or under device -> trunk for a SIP trunk.

How did you configure the GW, but not CUCM?? what documents did you follow??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Vinod.s
Level 3
Level 3
Based on your problem statement you should contact your SI.

This forum will help you only when you tried something and yiu stuck on some where dur to error .
Kindly share which document you are following then might me someone will help you.