cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help!

andy.chapman
Level 1
Level 1

I can call Unity directly from the PSTN however, when I try to call another extension number from the PSTN (which is set to forward no answer on Call Manager to a Call Handler) the line 'dies'

Does anyone have any pointers?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

andy.chapman
Level 1
Level 1

Phew...sorted

! One more problem to resolve now and that is why MOH doesn't play to PSTN callers between Call Handlers but it does to Internal Callers

That, my friend, is a question for the Call Manager forums, but I can tell you to make sure you're doing unicast MOH to the gateway. In fact, it would probably be easier just to set all of your MOH to unicast.

adam

Thanks!!!!!!

andy.chapman
Level 1
Level 1

?..This is weird - the problem has happened again. Whenever I call in from the PSTN to a number that is to be forwarded to Unity the caller is greeted with two rapid pips and the call dies. Whenever I dial a number from the PSTN that has a num-exp to Unity, it goes straight through. I know that Unity is set by default not to reject any calls so I have left the routing rules as default.

Any thoughts on why this is happening and how I rectify it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

What do you mean when you say the call dies? Fast busy, busy, or does the phone go back onhook? Looking at the Call Manager traces could probably shed some light on this. Set the default trace level to Debug, and reproduce the problem. Find the call in the trace and see if there are any error messages.

adam