cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do i know what type of Analog Board I have?

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

It has been a while but how do i check what type of analog boards do i have on the system? If i have ActiveFax, where do i check for the model installed on the system?<br><br>Systems Engineer

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

the analog voice cards will have a sticker on the spine of the board visible from the outside of the case (i.e. you'll see D41ESC on there).

For the fax cards there are only a couple types. The CPD220 has a RJ14 and an RJ45 on it (the inbound DID lines go in the 45, the analog lines for outbound go in the 14). The only other fax cards we supported were the Gammafax 2 and 4 port fax cards. I don't remember if they had a sticker on the outside but you should be able to identify those easily... they have a litle volume nob on the spine and 2 or 4 RJ11s. I don't think we offered any other fax cards for installation on the Unity box other than those 3. Brooktrout cards conflicted with the Dialogic drivers and we only supported that in off box fax server setups.

You can pop into the Dialogic configuration Manager in the Dialogic program group and see the card types installed there. If memory serves both the voice and fax cards will show up in the list here.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)