cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find if a webex meeting actually took place?

nlvr
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an API or other means to find if a scheduled webex meeting actually happened? I've a set of people who have a scheduled stand-up every day. I want to identify if their meetings actually took place (I mean if their webex meeting got started) and the list of people who joined their meeting.

5 Replies 5

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you have Control Hub or Site Administration Access? You can utilize the usage reports in the admin portals to generate meeting details, including attendee information.

No, I don't. I'm just a developer in the org and trying to extract these details. If there is any API and if it needs a specific role to get the data, may be I can try to get the access. But I really doubt if I can get site administration access. To start with, I'm looking to extract 'my' meetings information which I suppose should not need any additional access.

If you are looking for your own stats, that is simple. Log in to your webex site, and in Classic View then open My Webex > My Reports.

You can then search for all historical usage data including all participants.

Thanks for your reply Mike. This is useful. But I'm looking for a more automated way of accessing this information using an API or similar so that I can schedule a program to generate some reports based on this information everyday.

Check out the DevNet resources for Webex Meetings then - https://developer.cisco.com/webex-meetings/

It has a full list of XML API references
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: