cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group HLOG status indicator

Joshua Engels
Level 1
Level 1

There has to be a way for users to know if they are logged into a Hunt Group or not.  I have users that are in a Hunt Group with Native queuing.  In the event they fail to pick up the call, they are automatically logged out of the Hunt Group.  I need a visible way for them to see the status of there HLOG session.  Thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We actually found a way to do this.  Please select this as the correct answer and good luck to you guys in the future!

1) Create a new Phone Button Template.

2) Make one of the 4 Buttons a "Hunt Group Log out" button.

3) Apply template to the phone.

Now that button will have an amber light when the user is logged into the Hunt Group.  When Logged out it will be off.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't believe there is a way to have something that tells them that, even trying to know who is logged in is not that easy, you can only do that via RTMT or SQL queries.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

We actually found a way to do this.  Please select this as the correct answer and good luck to you guys in the future!

1) Create a new Phone Button Template.

2) Make one of the 4 Buttons a "Hunt Group Log out" button.

3) Apply template to the phone.

Now that button will have an amber light when the user is logged into the Hunt Group.  When Logged out it will be off.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for letting us know that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I just did this and it works!!!  Thank you so much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: