cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrating Unity 3.1.3 with 2 Call Manager Clusters

cnk
Level 1
Level 1

Tried doing a search for this, but the search feature isn't working. Is it possible to have a Unity Voicemail system running 3.1.3 integrate with 2 different Call Manager clusters? One cluster is running CM 3.1.2c and the other is running CM 3.0.11.

Calvin

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

which search isn't working? The one on the forum? Seems to be working fine for me... what problem are you having?

Yes, Unity can connect to two different Call Manager clusters... here's a white paper on it:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/whitpapr/clusmain/clust_31.htm

When I clicked on the advanced search in the upper right corner, I input a search for "dual integration" and got back a message stating that the search is not functioning and that it is 98% compiled or something like that. I also tried just doing a plain search of all the forums for "Call Manager" to see if that would work and got the same error.

Calvin

Your configuration is not going to work. You need CallManager 3.1 or later on BOTH/ALL clusters for RDNIS support.

Keith