cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ip phones wont dial out

jeremy.rogers
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client site where there are 3 call managers in the cluster. The pub and one sub in one building and the other syb at another building. There are a total of 13 buildings for this site. Three of the buildings home back to the 2nd sub that sits by itself. They experienced power surges throughout the town and now all of the buildings that go to that CCM will not dial out. As soon as I stop the CCM service and the connect to the other sub everything is fine. The SQL subscription is not broken.

With the CCM service started as soon as I dial 9.1x I get a fast busy. I can not see any errors that would cause this either. My local gateway is a PRI on a 6608 blade that is registered.

Can anyone help?

1 Reply 1

erik.stillman
Level 1
Level 1

Is the route pattern 9.1x duplicated into a partition for those three buildings only? Even if it's not, try removing the route pattern and adding it back in - I've seen this work before.

To verify its failing on the route pattern, try a device based trace and look into the CCM logs which may show that no route match exists.

Good luck,

Erik.