Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCE CUIC overall Serveice Level % report

Hi ,

I am in need of getting an overall Service Level % from the CUIC report , this was  available with the webview, so the customer expects that in the new CUIC after the IPCCE migration ,

ICM 8.5 ,CUCM 8.5

Your thoughts and advices are highly appriciated ,

(attached is the webview SL report, )

Purna

2 Replies 2

karenhcheng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Purna,

CUIC can definitely provide those kind of statistics. I suggest starting here https://developer.cisco.com/web/ccr/documentation which has Webview templates for CUIC which may help you.

Some of the stock reports in CUIC may also provide you the details you are after as well. One that should be a good start is the Call Type Historical All Field report and report definition. If it doesnt contain everything you want you can always save it as a new report definition and modify to have the additional fields you are after.

Failing that you can always write your own Report Definition. Basically you can check out the call_type_half_hour table in your ICM database for the columns you are after and then formulate your SQL query from there. If you need to figure out what tables and data is included in the ICM tables I suggest you look up the "Database Schema Handbook for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Centre Enterprise & Hosted". The other good resource for general ICM reporting is the "Reporting Guide for Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise & Hosted" pdf.

The reporting guide has a section on how service levels are calculated.

In one of my reports I calculate the SLAban values by using the following SQL statements (and then use a custom footer in the CUIC report to provide the total for each call type):

SLAbanIgnored = (sum(isnull(CTHH.ServiceLevelCallsHalf,0)) *

1.0) / NULLIF(sum(isnull(CTHH.ServiceLevelCallsOfferedHalf,0)) - sum(isnull(CTHH.ServiceLevelAbandHalf,0)),0),

SLAbanPositive = (sum(isnull(CTHH.ServiceLevelCallsHalf,0))

+ sum(isnull(CTHH.ServiceLevelAbandHalf,0)) *1.0) / NULLIF(sum(isnull(CTHH.ServiceLevelCallsOfferedHalf,0)),0),

SLAbanNegative = (sum(isnull(CTHH.ServiceLevelCallsHalf,0)) *

/ NULLIF(sum(isnull(CTHH.ServiceLevelCallsOfferedHalf,0)),0)

1.0)

Hope that helps

Karen

Thanks for the info ,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: