cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

L&H TTS3000 Software development kit

kxp2
Level 1
Level 1

This is perhaps the most bizarre request of all time, but anyways... There was a text-to-speech engine called TTS3000 by Lernout & Hauspie (L&H) in late 90s; it then got re-licensed by other companies and eventually abandoned, but this is off the scope of this topic.

The engine is still widely available but not the corresponding SDK. I believe it either wasn't uploaded to the web or got deleted ages ago. Yet I am here looking for it. I want this SDK mainly for research purposes and for personal use. So if anyone still has it and could share it I would appreciate that a lot. I don't think there will be any copyright issue since both the company and the technology is dead long ago and I am not looking to use it commercially.

Chances are one of the main include files of that SDK is called TTSSDK32.h although this is not 100% confirmed.

Note: the speech synthesizer in question supported SAPI4 layer however I am looking for the SDK that uses direct interface. I am 100% sure it existed because I have a "evaluate" program that is using API functions exported by TTSMGR DLL file.

0 Replies 0