Views
Helpful
Replies

lost password for Call manager 4.0 admin page

cisabucho
Level 1
Level 1

Dear guys,

I administer CCM 4.0. I used to login into the admin page using the administrator account. I don't know what happend but today when I login it says that I don't have permission. Then I restarted the server and when I try to login it doesn't accept the password at all. I changed the password for the administrator account on the server (windows account) but this doesn't help. is there any place that i can reset the password may be on the DC directory?

please help

3 Replies 3

NAVIN PARWAL
Level 2
Level 2

use the adminutil to reset the passwork. Search for adminutil on your callmanager.

Please rate all posts.

Thanks

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Are you running MLA? That sounds like MLA is enabled and you are trying to login with administrator. CCMAdministrator should be the username with MLA or whatever accounts that you gave admin page access to.

Thank you very much for your help. It turns out that MLA was enabled and the CCMAdministrator account was the one with privilege to access the admin page. I logged in using the CCMAdministrator account and gave the administrator account the privilege to access the page.

Thanks a lot once again.

Abebe