Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a AD integration with CM and each time I try and add or update a user I get the following errorUpdating a user: ErrorThe following occurred while trying to load the requested pageCould not update user.1 Error No. -1009Adding a UserErrorThe fol...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a number is forwarded to another, and the second number is not answered; is it possible to have the voicemail message go to the second number rather than the original. Eg if 0100 is forwarded to 0120 and 0120 is not answered and goes to VM can t...

Hi,Has anybody heard about the Arch attendant console, that Cisco is working on and is expected to realease soon. It is supposed to provide advanced features for the switchboard operators.I could not find any information on the web, maybe I am search...

Greetings,I am trying to get ANI to pass from a gateway to CRS apps. Configuration is CCM 4.1(3)sr2, 2821 w/2port MFT doing MGCP IOS 12.3-14T5.I looked at URL http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1834/products_feature_guide09186a008007f...

craigt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes