cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Message icon flashing.. but no messages?

ges
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,<br><br>Our operator (x3500) has no messages in her inbox... yet her message icon is flashing... Is there someplace else I can be looking for these "pseudo messages" whereever they may be?<br><br>Also--I'm trying to build a website here, internally, to show our users how to use the phones, and was wondering if there was a repository of screenshots and animated GIFs that show the various icons and such (in motion if they have motion)? Thanks :) :)<br><br>As always, with great appreciation,<br>Glenn<br><br>---<br>Glenn E. Sieb, System Administrator<br>Lumeta Corp. mailto:ges@lumeta.com<br>+1 732 357-3514 (V) <br>+1 732 564-0731 (Fax)

5 Replies 5

Not applicable

Icons? Are you referring to something on a phone?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Yes... you know "Looking at your phone, the buttons with the are lines, the ones with are speed dial buttons. When you forward your calls you'll see that a phone icon that moves like this: appears..." etc. :)

---
Glenn E. Sieb, System Administrator
Lumeta Corp. mailto:ges@lumeta.com
+1 732 357-3514 (V)
+1 732 564-0731 (Fax)

Not applicable

Those icons are controlled from CallManager, so we couldn't be able to provide gifs or anything like that. I believe there is a CallManager defect out there about the envelope status. What is the version of CallManager?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

The bug ID is CSCdt18271. It is fixed in the default load that ships with CallManager 3.0(8) or later.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

We're running an ICS7750, Call Manager System version 3.0(7) and Administration version 3.0(4a). I know we're waiting with baited breath for Nirvana to be released so we can get those ever-so-nifty features as "music on hold" ;)

Thanks guys....

---
Glenn E. Sieb, System Administrator
Lumeta Corp. mailto:ges@lumeta.com
+1 732 357-3514 (V)
+1 732 564-0731 (Fax)