Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Forum<br><br>Is it possible for a Unity server in one exchange site to use another sites users and mailboxes? We have a customer that has several exchange sites, and would like users on these sites to have voicemail via a Unity server in another s...

i have a point to point link with Cisco 1750 router having FXO cards at Both Ends.If I make call on Router A i reach to router B and from the FXO port of Router B i can make the calls in location B,but when I disconnect the call i both the port get ...

deepak179 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to remove old employees accounts from showing up in our Corporate Directory but keep the accounts active. The supervisors of those employees want to keep the accounts active so they can go through any old messsages but our HR department ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Company A,B, and C are using the same CallManager. Company A has 40 phones with numbers from 323 1000 - 323 1039. Company B has 40 phones with numbers from 324 1000 - 324 1039. Company C has 40 phones with numbers from 325 1000 - 325 1039. When empl...

vidirk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working on a call management plan.<br>Is it okay to assign an extension to the Opening <br>Greeting call handler? There is a main number that<br>will normally be answered but at night or in the<br>case that the line is busy, we want it to go ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes