cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MultiLevel Admin Not working correctly

mpaul
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 4.12 call manager cluster. I'm enabling MultiLevel Admin Access. When I try to add users to the various groups I get the following error.

An error occurred while the page was loading

Error Number: -1005 Description: User or User Profile doesn't exist or user profile attribute not set for the user (userid)

I am Active Directory Integrated. Interestingly if I go to Active Directory and look in the MultiLevelAdmin Organizational unit, the user account is added to the Gateway Admin group, or Phone Admin group, whichever group I tried to add them a part of.

Anytime I go back to this page, I get the same error. If I remove the user account from the group in Active Directory the error goes away and I can try to add them again but still same error. Any ideas.

2 Replies 2

mpaul
Level 1
Level 1

Just found the answer. The account I was adding did not have a phone associated with the account. They're an admin but we haven't rolled out phones for this site. If I go and try to add a user who has a phone associated with the user account it seems to work. I'll just setup this admin with a bogus softphone and associate them with the phone in the User pages.

Found this too, for whatever reason the user needs to be "touched" in the ccmadmin user page section, I've found that setting a PIN works just as well.