cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI not working on WEB attendant configured phone.

agaschott
Level 1
Level 1

CCM 32(2c) Unity 3.1.4. I have a WEB Attendant phone configured for a remote branch and the MWI is not illuminating at all. The light is functioning during incoming calls as a standard visual ring indication. I have cleared all messages and left new messages the indicator on the Unity mail box ‘Message’ is properly turning on and off. The first hunt member appearing on line one on the WEB attendant is 6001 and is also the mailbox number. Web attendant Pilot Point number is 6010. Any idea why this MWI is not working?

2 Replies 2

oliviers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From what you've described, and especially if there are not any errors in the event lot, it seems like Unity thinks that the request to turn the MWI on/off works but it's really not.

We can take a look at TSP traces to confirm this, but if that SA status shows the correct state, I think it would be best to investigate this from the CCM side. If you want us to look at those TSP traces, let us know.

Assuming CM 3.2 - does the Calling Search Space for the MWI on and off DNs contain the partition that line 6001 is in?

We will probably need to look at detailed ccm traces of MWI being sent to the Webattendant phone.