cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help with FXO and PSTN ,6months with same the problem!!

petazetas754
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, First Sorry for my English....Im very sad cause

the time goes and i have the same problem...:(

I have Router 1760 (2port Fxo vic)and Callmanger Express 3.0

6 ip phones ,i want all calls from pstn rings in one of them.

My problem is: I can make calls to the pstn but i cant recieve calls from pstn (all local calls works perfect) its like when i call from pstn to fxo, the fxo is off (its doesnt make nothing)

I tried putting Connection plar command in fxo vic but it doesnt works.

Have i the telephone numbers right?

Where must i put the number where i want calls in (for example telephone with number 005)

Heres all my configuration (Router 1760 and Callmanger Express 3.0) in the text attach (please read it)

ah, the number of my pstn is +34942201391 this is the number where people calls to speak to me using pstn but not works, i can call them

Thanks a lot Im desesperate!!!

3 Replies 3

carijit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Firstly I will advice to change the numbers to something like 100 or 200 rather than 005 or 006.

Secondly can you please elaboarte on which ports rea FXO and which are FXS.

I think there some confusion on the dial peers too.

Send me those informationa nd I will send you the right config.

All people in that forum are great, thanks all i heve resolved my problem.....it was because to my fxo comes a number after press a extension, i connect my fxo to another pstn directly to wall and it works perfect

Another question, if i want to configure my rdsi card BRI ....i would like voice calls , sound in my iphone 005 whats its the command

regards all

Thanks i have resolved my problem, that was because of the switchboard, the signal changes when i put the first number "942201391" an after an autoattend press an extension "25" to go into fxo.(Apparently fxo dont recognize a manipulated pstn number after pass through a switchboard)

I put it directly to another pstn wall RJ11 plug without any extension to put and it works fine

Thanks all: