cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Perflib errors

ecclescf
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the following event in the application log on a publisher running 3.3(3) sr2 on an MCS7800 platform.

Source: Perflib

Category: None

Event ID: 1010

Description:

The Collect Procedure for the "wfavvid" service in DLL "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\WFCCNPerfWin32Collector.dll" generated an exception or returned an invalid status. Performance data returned by counter DLL will be not be returned in Perf Data Block. Exception or status code returned is data DWORD 0.

Can you use the perfwci.ini fix that I have used previously on an ICS7750?

If not advice/help would be appreciated

Cheers

Chris

6 Replies 6

bodav
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get any feedback on this? I have the exact same event happening.

This is a bug in CRA 2.2 that is co-located on the CCM server. No fix for it. Just a cosmetic error. I've tried to find a way to stop it and recently asked TAC about removing the co-located CRA 2.2 since 3.3 doesn't need it for Extension Mob anymore but haven't tried removing it yet since it's a live system.

This seems to an issue in the 3.x extended services as well. The error occurs every 10 minutes and fills the log.

I just upgraded to CallMan 3.3(3)sr4a and started to get the same error. I am running Extended Services 3.1(1). The error appears every 10 minutes and fills the log. All services work fine.

Is there a fix?

I am receiving the same Perflib error with event ID 1010 in 10 minute intervals. This may be cosmetic, but it is quite unnerving to the client. I can't believe there is not a fix available for this. If anyone does hear of a fix please pass it on. Thanks!

I am told IPCC 4.0 will address this (in december)