cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Please help me for a CISCO 2911 replacement.

Hi Buds,

I am working in a replacement for some 2911 Cisco routers, wanted to ask you if you know about a Cisco Product or Any product that we can look forward to replace.

These are our specifications.

1. Should support analog FXO or T1 PRI Trunk.
2. Should Support VOICE SIP Protocol.
3. Should support TCL and VXML applications., (VXML is less desirable, but TCL is a must)
4. Dial-peers for SIP.
5. Conference resources are desirable (but not mandatory).
6. It does not need to be the Data Gateway, just the gateways that receives Analog or PRI T1/E1

Basically what we need is the next voice router for the 2911.

Could you please guys advise which Cisco product is the next we can use?
Preferably the most cheap, because these voice routers will be for small offices, like 5-6 people.

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Without knowing what WAN bandwidth you want, 4331 with Voice license is the bare minimum.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a Cisco partner, you should be reaching out to pre-sales for this request

If you're an end customer, you should be reaching out to a Cisco Partner for this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

here is the link :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/2900-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/eos-eol-notice-c51-737831.html

click and compare now to get new one. also as suggested contact SE for suggestions.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks man,

sure.

Sincerely I have tried to use "we can call you back" option, but no success.

Also have tried the chat and takes a WHILE to happen.

Also (less orthodox) opened a Cisco TAC for question (not about this, but something similar), the TAC engineer was clear... "we do break/fixes, no consultations"

My point here is that getting information is being a little but difficult (form my perspective).

I appreciate your technical answers!

Juan

I am looking at this.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/models-comparison.html

Do you guys know if any of those support TCL?

I really hope someone with experience on those routers that had the same inquiry as me should be able to tell.

TCL Scripts support on ISR 4K Series.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Without knowing what WAN bandwidth you want, 4331 with Voice license is the bare minimum.

Hey Legend!  Looks like the 4K router are end of sale now.  Times change quick!!  (I love the jailbird avatar )

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: