cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Please hold while I transfer your call message....

ccnpjake
Level 1
Level 1

I have multiple Unity Call handlers. The opening greeting going down to an english call handler and a spanish call handler. When I use the "dial extension at anytime option" Unity says please hold while I transfer your call. The problem with is when the people are in the Spanish Call handler they are getting the english voice. I would like to just get rid of that message all together is this possible?

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the call handler is set for the Spanish language, all system prompts played should be in Spanish... is the language set to Spanish on the call handler or did you leave it at the default of "inherited"? If not, what Unity version is this?

You can get rid of the "please hold on while I transfer..." prompt but be aware this is NOT tac supported and the change will get wiped out when you upgrade and you'll have to do it again. Here's a post on the details for that:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.ee8314a/0#selected_message