cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with competence level in IPCC Express 3.1.3

mmach
Level 1
Level 1

I have all the people in the Call Center set to 5 for a skill level and the manager has always been a 1.....well starting yesterday or at least that is when she noticed it.......she is not getting calls even when she sees calls waiting.....the only time she gets a call is when she is set with a skill level of 5.............I did not change anything it just stopped working for some reason.......

To test this further I changed the manager to a 5 and changed one of the other users to a 1........the result was the same.....so what I am assuming is that for some reason the competence level in IPCC for some reason beyond my knowledge is not working.......does it have something to do with JTAPI?.....I compared the manager to everyone and she was the same that is why I chose to change the other user to that level to see if it was the same effect and it was.

Do you have any ideas on what might be the cause......................or do you know what will fix this.....................let me know please.

2 Replies 2

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

You just might be running into a cisco bug here. Bug id is:CSCea85192

Thank you, it was not a bug...what happened was for some unknown reason the minimum competence level was changed from 1 to 5 so the person I was adding needed to be a 1 and she would not get calls. Not sure who changed or why it was changed but it is fixed now.