Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am having difficulty getting 10 digit dialing and 7 digit dialing to work at the same time on CME.If I have a dial-peer with a 10 digit pattern:destination-pattern 9206.......and another dial-peer with a 7 digit pattern:destination-pattern 9..........

n.clark by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a gatekeeper to manage call admission control between CCM and CME. I have a Call Manager cluster in one zone and CME in another. I am limiting the interzone bandwidth for the CME zone, no limit on the CCM zone. Calls from CME phones seem t...

n.clark by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that Time-of-Day routing will take the partition out during the defined time periods and re-put them back in at ur defined periods, but how can I do this?Say during businesss hours:-I want that when the external caller call the user (DN ...

cisco4me by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using CM 4.0 and users are unable to use the CFwdAll Softkey on phone, only receive error tone and the message "Error Database" on the phone screen. They ARE able to forward calls via CCMUser. Out of all of the phones I've tested, this appea...

tarkinkl1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes