cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting time on cisco dx80 vc unit

ashleybyrne
Level 1
Level 1

i cant find any option in the config to modify the time and date settings can someone direct me

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you tell us more about how you have the DX80 deployed, as well as software version?

If you're registering the DX80 to CUCM, it should use the NTP servers within the Date/Time Group that is assigned to the endpoint's device pool.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How you configure it will depend on what software version it's running.  Are you running the older Android based OS, or the newer Collaboration Endpoint (CE8) software? Are you registering it to a VCS, or a CUCM, or using it standalone?

Note: Your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the Other Collaboration section you've posted in - I'd suggest, if the above hasn't assisted to answer your query, that you move your discussion over there (you can do this by editing your original post and changing the category at the bottom).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.