Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All, I'm evaluating to achieve CCNA Collaboration and I'm wondering what kind of lab I need in order to be able to pass the exams. Is any virtual lab available free that I can install on my PC to simulate a physical lab? If yes, can you addres...

Hello, Is it possible to generate a call usage report for RCC usage from IM&P or CPA to determine how many Lync click to call attempts have been made?  So, far I haven't been successful in trying to locate a report that with these details: Number o...

jclement by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCNA collaboration

My current CCNP R&S and CCN Security are expiring and I thought I should start with CCNP collaboration. Since CCNA collaboration is a prerequisite can someone tell me the correct exam list for CCNA Collaboration? Do I need both 210-060 CICD and 210-...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,  i tend to have an issue with an EX60 kit that once it is power ON  you get a loud continous noise from the speakers of the kit.  i did took some logs but did not see any issue related to it  from the Logs.  i am thinking it might be a h...

Hi... I have a physical appliance TCS M2, I would like to upgrade to the latest versions 7.xx checked but it is apparently not possible to perform this procedure for these versions appliance. What are my options? Is there a version compatible with t...