cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smashing Cubicles - New office workspace designed for mobile workers. What do you think?

Laura Douglas
Level 6
Level 6

This article (from "technology review" site) ended up in my inbox and I thought I'd share because it talks about mobile collaboration workspaces. It's a different concept for mobile workers, moving beyond the traditional cubicle.  Lots of interesting comments posted and you'll see that the vendor has responded as well.

What do you think? 

My 2 cents: I personally think there is a time and place for everything.  This arrangement sounds like a great augmentation to private spaces, but not a replacement.

Laura Douglas

Community Manager

3 Replies 3

Dirk-Jan Uittenbogaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Laura,

Did I mis an attachment or URL pointing to this article?

Dirk-Jan,

I certainly did forget the link ... just included it above.  Thanks for pointing out!  Let me know what you think of the article.

Laura

elroper
Level 1
Level 1

Interesting title ... especially as I am sitting in a cubicle now. But it is true that the traditional workspace is diminishing and has moved from our laps to our palms as the development of smartphones continues. It won't be long before we are all working from home and assisting customers from an armchair.