cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST-->WAN-->UNITY/CCM

jose_gomez
Level 1
Level 1

I want incoming calls to an fxo in a srst remote router to be answered by the AA in my main's office unity. They are connected thru a 5mb wireless link.

It occurred to me to connect plar the fxo to my unity pilot DN.

Any other idea from the expert?

2 Replies 2

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

This is not something you want to happen, under non-srst mode - correct ? So if you use connection plar, you will always route calls to the AA in Unity. (Unless you manually remove the command out of there).

Under SRST mode, how would you dial the outbound call to Unity ? Is it again going out through the PSTN using a 10 digit prefix (11 digit for londdistance) to dial Unity pilot number via the PSTN ?

If then you can put a default-destination command under call-manager-fallback mode and have it route to a 10 digit number which is the pilot number of Unity AA.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5012/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a008018131b.html#wp1350685

PS: Please remember to rate replies!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

you're right, I want this to work under non-srst mode of course. I want all incoming calls to be answered by the AA. I want to know how else besides using the connection plar command, you can accomplish that?