Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our gateway is a VG200 with IOS Version 12.3.17, echo cancellation is enabled with the coverage set to 32ms. I just recently upgraded to 12.3.17, adjusted input gain to -3 and output attenuation to 3 and coverage to 32ms. echo problem is not as ba...

lkirkland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I run CCM 4 and Unity servers. There are 3-digit extensions and external lines. My problem is as follows:I found that if I dial from an extension (internal call) any number assigned to a user (his extension or alternate extension), the voic...

Dear members,I would like to create a logo on the ip phones. The speed dials and lines should remain appearing on the main screen. the logo should be on the left bottom of the LCD screen.I was able to place the logo as an idle screensaver but I want ...

Calls from region 1 to a phone connected to ATA in region 2 (G729 between both region) does not work sometimes.As the ports of the ATA can´t use G729. We have LBRCodec=0 (no port use G729) and the gateway is responsible of the transcoding.Gateway con...

6rlopez_2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes