Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am upgrading a 400 user office from CallManager v3.34 to 4.1I will be using new hardware for the install. Is there anyway you can backup all of the user specific things - speed dials, address book ,...and then have it migrated to the new server? I...

Hello.I am having an issue with a 7940 (running 7.4) in which it will stop taking invite requests and respond with 486 - Busy Here even though the phone is not in use. Rebooting the phone corrects the issue.Upon debugging the SIP state, I am getting...

tweiser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sirs, I cannot use VIC-2E/M because of the sales end though I want to use E&M with Cisco2600(no XM). It is not possible to use it though VIC2-2E/M has been described as a successor. How should I do when I use E&M with c2600 ?Table 2. Product Par...

I want to configure paging in CME, and want to use a multicast address.i have configured the " ip multicasting" and ip pim sparse-mode How do I configure the multicast group on the CME router. I was thinking the "ip igmp group command, but it is not ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes