Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX10 to MCU via H323 no video

Hello,

we have a problem with an SX10 connected via SIP to a UCM Version 10.5. The MCU4501 is also connected via H323 and Gatekeeper to UCM.

When I call from the SX10 a conference room on MCU I am getting no video.

When I call from a DX650 (also connected via SIP directly to UCM) a conference room on MCU I could see the video without any problems.

What is the problem with the SX10?

We do not have VCS System and I am wondering why the DX650 is working and the SX10 is not working.

Thank you

Andreas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Problem is solved.

The Problem was that I used the stadard Device Pool with a Media Ressource Group MTP included. After I configured a MRG without MTP everything in working fine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is there a reason you don't register the MCU to CUCM directly?  Might resolve your issue instead of using a 3rd party gatekeeper, I'd at least try if there isn't a pressing reason to keep the MCU registered to the gatekeeper using H323.  Take a look a the "Deploying an MCU as a Unified CM media resource" section of the MCU Deployment Guide starting on pg 36 for more information.  Note, the guide mentions MCU 45X0 specfically and not 4501, but overall the settings should be the same.

Problem is solved.

The Problem was that I used the stadard Device Pool with a Media Ressource Group MTP included. After I configured a MRG without MTP everything in working fine.