cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity calling an outside phone number

s-swenson
Level 1
Level 1

I am having problems allowing unity to dial an external phone number. Such as forwarding your phone to your cell phone - if someone calls your number directly it works fine. If they call our auto attendant number and then enter your extension the call dies because unity cannot dial an outside number. I am sure it's a calling search space issue but have tried almost every combination I can and nothing has worked. Is it a limitation of unity or configuration problems??

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

First thing to do is as you suggested - set your CSSs on each of your voice mail ports to a CSS that contains the numbers you want.

Also in Unity there is a page in the SAWeb off the main page (somewhere on the list on the left, sorry this is vague but I'll clear it up later when I can see a Unity box if you can't find it) which is called Restriction Tables (or someting like that).. This contains a default list of numbers that can be called/blocked so check this includes your extensions...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!