cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection add Subscriber to cluster 11.5.1.14900

Nashaatmusa
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have an idea why would the CUC subscriber fall in a loop of network validation !

it keeps repeating the process of network validation over and over (it succeeds btw)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Good news! On the up side, if it required a rebuild to fix a rebuild was probably a good idea anyway.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

I see this most often if reverse-DNS lookup fails during install. Do you have an entry for the subscriber in your reverse lookup zone on the DNS server?

I am actually adding the subscriber with IP address no DNS needed, also changed the Publisher to IP address instead of hostname 

What is the NTP status? That's another item I've seen cause this kind of issue.

its Synched .. also esxi is synched as well.

Hmmm. I don't know. You say it does eventually install successfully, so this may be a case of "if it ain't broke don't fix it". But it is an interesting question. I work for learning partner and have done many hundreds of installs of all kinds. That step in installations has plagued me many times over the years. Hopefully another big brain in the forum has an answer for you.

I just Rebuilt the CUC Pub which solved the issue ..... Amazing !!

Good news! On the up side, if it required a rebuild to fix a rebuild was probably a good idea anyway.