Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express block calls from CUE - Dialpeer

kkhanis
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to configure a dialpeer on CME to block all calls from CUE (toll fraud purposes). I know that we can block external transfers on the CUE AA but we need to keep that in to transfer to other CMEs via SIP. If we dont allow External Transfers, we are not able to forward calls to the SIP trunks either.

What would be the best way to create a dialpeer that matches ONLY calls coming in from unity express? We cant use the incoming called-number. We dont know the ANI (im assuming this would be the caller who called in via the aa?)

Any pointers would be much apprecaited.

Thanks,

Kamran

1 Reply 1

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Kamran Khan

There's a better way to prevent Toll Frauds from CUE to CME, please look at the following document, it is related to Toll Fraud prevention mechanisms on CME/CUE:

Unified Communications Manager Express Toll Fraud Prevention

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_tech_note09186a00809dc487.shtml

I think the nest on your scenario, is to use the Restiction Tables:

In order to restrict the destination patterns that can be reached by       Cisco Unity Express on an outbound external call, configure the Call       Pattern in the System > Restrictions Tables from       the Cisco Unity Express GUI.

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: