Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Customers cannot get Apple Facetime to connect over our wireless LANs - the connections all time out. These devices work ok otherwise. This happens even when two devices are on the same wireless LSN on the same SSID, hence ruling o...

tcsr121 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed Unity Connection 9.1.2 and I used the following cli to convert Unity Connection to Unity Connection SRSV : utils cuc activate CUSRSV The problem now, I cannot log into the administration web page after this, using the administrat...

boub91 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a DX650 deployed remotely and it anyconnects in for voice just fine.  The user would like to plug his PC into the phone as well and have access to the DATA vlan auto-magically without having to manually VPN his computer in.In other words, can...

I have two PRI cards and we are having issues with the line.. I run a "show voice port summary" and notice a difference between the voice ports..  23 show for the 1st PRI and 1 for hte 2nd?  Is this normal?  What can I try?                           ...