cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity VM 4.0.4 Can leave a message but message is not there.

sjhern
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user that cannot retrieve voicemail messages that are left to her. I can call her and get her greeting, I leave a message and hang up. Her MWI does not come on and when she checks her voicemail, there is no voicemail message there. I have completely deleted the user and mailbox from Unity and exchange and am still having the same issue, there are many others users with the same configuration on their phones and mailboxes that are not having this issue.

5 Replies 5

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you see any errors in the event logs when she checks her vm?

What version of Unity, Exchange?

I do see errors in the app log that message are not reaching the subsciber and are being stored in UMR queue. I will attach the Event logs to this..

Thanks for your help

My .evt file was to large. I will get that down to size and upload.

Please reattach - the app log is incomplete. Right-click on Application, select "Save Log File As", make sure the save-as type is CSV. Repeat for

System.

Zip them up.

sjhern
Level 1
Level 1

Here is a smaller Event log file

Looks like you ran into bug CSCef24576 MALEx - Unity handling of EX mailbox move causes MAL exception

You can look at the release notes in the Bug Toolkit.

This snippet of the logs led me to the bug:

CiscoUnity_AvCs

:Exception occurred and handled. File: e:\views\cs_ue4.0.3.159\un_Doh1\MalMapi\MALEx\AvMALExMailbox.cpp at Line: 62 - Error: 80004005H Call stack:

0x5E16A05D AvMalExSvr.dll:

CiscoUnity_AvCs

"Exception occurred and handled. File: e:\views\cs_ue4.0.3.159\un_Doh1\MalMapi\MALEx\AvMALExMailbox.cpp at Line: 1736 - Error: 80004005H Call stack:

0x5E16A05D AvMalExSvr.dll:

The fix is included in Sr1.