Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URGENT: Unity and AA question

Hi!

It is very important that I find some answers to my customer's questions, because we're in the last stage of negotiations. So, please, if you can help, I would very much apreciate it.

I am trying to use Unity 4.0.3 as AutoAttendant, in a centralized CCM solution,which should not be a problem I've been told. What should I be aware of while implementing this solution. Are there any good documents that I should read?

The biggest question are the implications of running AA on a remote extension. This is what the customer also wants. The question is what happens if the wan link between the main and remote site goes down? The primary phone number at the remote site will go down, and not a single client would be able to call my customer's main number at that location. Should I propose a separate AA solution using AIM-CUE or something else?

Regards,

Dragi

2 Replies 2

jpinkus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dragi,

You can use your proposed solution of centralized Unity and AA. To ensure remote extensions are reachable during WAN outages you could utilize the TCL IVR AA feature that was introduced with SRST 2.0

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks, Joe!

I will look into TCL IVR a little bit more.

Dragi