Views
Helpful
Replies

WebAttendant Status Line does not reflect actual status of phone

h.chia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I wonder if anyone is facing the same recurring problem as me. The WebAttendant status line always appear RED though the user has signed-in and the phone is available.

The method of resolution as advised by the local Cisco SE is to stop/start the TCD service on the Call Manager. It does resolved the problem but I am not happy about doing this as a routine. I mean, how I am supposed to tell that the user really hasn't signed-in or the apps have gone cuckoo again ?

Please kindly advise a resolution that will fix this once and for all.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

robrhodes
Level 3
Level 3

What version of CallManager and WebAttendant?

The newer versions of Attendant Console, aka WebAttendant, provide a better interface and eliminate some of the annoying problems with the original version. CM 3.1 has problems with providing the line state info upon Attendant Console startup. CM 3.2 and Attendant Console 1.1(2a) appear to have resolved the line state at startup issue.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply. The version of CallManager and WebAttendant are both 3.1. I understand that Attendant Console 1.1 (2a) is better and I think WebAttendant is already EOL (???). However I was wondering if there is a solution to this problem, without having to go through the hassle of upgrading ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: