cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Images to CW 2k fails.

rafalgan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I am trying to add image to the library in CW 2k Sofware mamangement. The image I am trying to add is c3500xl-c3h2s-mz.120-5.WC5.bin. I have tried the tar version of it too and images from 2900 series switches also with no luck. The image is good I manualy upgraded a switch with this image. The CW does import some older IOS images like c3500xl-c3h2s-mz.120-5.WC5.bin and anything lower it seems, but not newer ones. The error message I get is:

Attributes cannot be retrieved from image file, check the file permissions and the file is a valid image

I search the web for this error and the forums and did not come up with anything usefull. Any hints or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

Rafal.

3 Replies 3

rafalgan
Level 1
Level 1

Just to clear one thing, the older image that I am able to import is c3500XL-c3h2s-mz.120-5.WC3b.bin. I mis typed the info above. Thanx

Hi,

I've just imported c3500XL-c3h2s-tar.120-5.WC8.tar from CCO.

Is your CCO account you are using in CW2000 correct?

Are you able to download it using just browser?

Regards,

Milan

I also did try to import from CCO, it downloaded the image, but failed using CCO option at the same step and with the same message, as when trying to add image from file.

Thanx,

Rafal.