I'm having issues trying to dial into the network via ISDN. Setup is
1. Users dial in via ISDN PRI/BRI or POTS.
2. Users using PRI/BRI don't have a problem
3. Users using the POTS modem way are getting disconnected after approx 5 seconds
4. Debug shows a disconnect cause '0xF Loss of DTR'
5. The running config is exactly the same as that of a working 3725 (out of support that's why we're moving to 2911)
6. Only difference is in the AT Command set modem settings where registry S25 is set to 5 on the 2911 but 0 on the 3725
Problem I have is that when I change the registry setting on the PVDM it is accepted, but as soon as I disconnect my reverse telnet session from the line, it reverts back to the default of 5. How do I save the registry S25 setting so that it won't revert back?
I have changed the settings then carried out a at&w - which made no difference. I have also carried out the at&y0 after changing the settings but again, made no difference. I can't find anything on this page Link that shows how to save the settings (but then again, it could be I can't see the wood for the trees).
Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.