Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco NETCAD/skillsforall.com Completion and Enrollment NOT Updating

Jaynoid21
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I've recently created an account to skillforall.com and have since enrolled in the CISCO Packet Tracer Course and have COMPLETED it. I'm currently half way into the CISCO Basic Networking Course. I'm EXTREMELY excited about this and want to continue my learnings but I have the following issue...

I created an account on NETCAD (same account info) and I was finally able to login but it's not showing that i've enrolled in ANY courses at all. This also means it's showing NOTHING has been completed.

Below are my troubleshooting steps...
1. I've "Refreshed Status" on the Home/Im Learning page multiple times now (waiting the allotted 10m each time) and still... nothing. 
2. I've logged into skillforall.com using the login w/ (NETCAD) link. Same Account Info. And there it shows up w/ NO issues.

I'm at a loss, I really want to keep going... I'm enjoying the courses and skillforall website so much!  I was really hoping to be able to show proof of knowledge / completion of these courses. I've invested over 24hrs of study time but I can't seem to figure out why NETCAD is not updating with my past course history.

~Could this be because I created the skillforall account first? I was worried the two sites weren't associated but when I attempt to enroll in the same courses via NETCAD, it then pushes me to the skillsforall website. Am I missing something?

I really appreciate ANYONE's help here. This is really important to me for many reasons I shouldn't divulge here and would extremely grateful to find a way to get this resolved!

Thank You!  "I have no clue where I should've posted this smh but i'm desperate"

12 Replies 12

XXXCEO
Level 1
Level 1

After over a month of my learning Networking basics and doing practicals, I dedicate at least 5hours everyday for this training.

I was happy rounding up the final general test and I passed, but I wasn't given my badge. I was told I would be given a badge if I score at least 70%.

I got a badge after I completed my Introduction to Cybersecurity by the same Cisco.

I checked my courses I registered for and discovered the Networking Basics is still registered in my in-proogress courses section instead of completed courses section.

I need my badge. I worked hard for it.

IMG_20220803_191933.jpg

Please does any of you have an idea why my badge wasn't given to me after completing the final exam?

I spent over 2hours taking the exam.

Hi XXXCEO, got the same problem! Were you able to find any workaround? I even retook the whole thing one more time - all shows completed on the course page but the progress step on the path is still half empty. They do not give any way to sent a tech request ...!!!

@ted30 

Hello Ted, yes, I was finally given my badge on the 17th of August. They sent me a mail notifying me of the availability of my badge and I followed their instructions.

This came after series of email exchange with Cisco and Netacad support team.

One of them even had a Webex meeting with me and had access to my system where he investigated my dashboard and my course progress. I was so happy.

By the way, is it Networking Basics you're having issue with? Note that it's not all courses that they would give you a badge for self-paced learning o, but for Networking Basics and Cybersecurity Basics/Essentials, you're entitled to a badge

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 

I was totally panicking at this point.

Hi, which of the courses are you experiencing the issue?

Send a mail of your complaint to:

web-help@cisco.com,

netacademail@external.cisco.com,

netacadsupport@netacad.com

Hello, 

I have the same problem. 
I send email to web-help@ cisco.co,  netacadsupport@ netacad.com  but only netacadsupport@ netacad.com  said that you need to contact the instructor. 

Hello,

I looked at the site 'skillforall.com' but I do not see any link that associates that site with Cisco. There is a different site called 'skillsforall.com' which is linked to Cisco NetAcad.

I would use the contact form linked below and ask them how a completed course is linked to Cisco Netacad:

https://skillforall.com/contact/

I would advise you kindly stop trying to create a confusion to the author. SkillsForAll is an affiliate of Cisco/Netacad.

I remember you 

Hello,

this is from the original post:

--> "I've recently created an account to skillforall.com..."

--> "I'm enjoying the courses and skillforall website so much!"

--> "Could this be because I created the skillforall account first?"

I am not creating confusion. I am just reacting to what is being asked...

@XXXCEO 

I am not sure what you mean by:

--> I remember you

as this sounds almost kind of threatening, although I am pretty sure it is not meant that way. Everybody on this forum is a volunteer, we are just trying to help...

You're just being pedantic. Are you lonely?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card