Replies

EIGRP Load Balancing

maher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 2 CE routers at user's side connecting each other via FE. Each of

the CE routers connects to 2 different PE routers at different node via 2M

link. How do I load balanced both links?

PE1=====CE1----FastEther----CE2=====PE2

Note:

PE1 to CE1 = 2Mb

PE2 to CE2 = 2Mb

CE1 to CE1 = 100Mb

thanks.

2 Replies 2

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

Is it gettin connected to ur SP (since u hve used PE,CE terminologies ???) or to u remote site..

have u gone thru any doc on GLBP ?i think if u do some crack thru tht will help u out ..

if u can put it on a single router on both sides u can run multilink,static routes,eigrp or ospf any of these option.

Als brief about the remote site setup wht u r tying to access or they from remote site trying to access ur servers..

but still u want to isolate the traffic between the links u can do it with policy routing provided ur lan configuration is compatible/supports tht.

regds

Hi there,

I'm doing my intership in Service Provider to test PE-CE routing using EIGRP on MPLS/VPN. Currently, based on the ascii diagram below:

PE1=====CE1----FastEther----CE2=====PE2

The CE1 and CE1 are in the same location(back to back) but connected to different PE router with different location. Perhaps PE1 would be primary and PE2 would be secondary.

Since the PE and CE are using EIGRP, I need to find some solution whereby CE1 and CE2 can used both traffic as parrallel.Can it be done via EIGRP? Perhaps something to do with load balancing.

Thanks in advance.

maher

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card