cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No login pane when first installing CiscoWorks 2000. Helps !

annpb
Level 1
Level 1

I've first started installing CiscoWorks 2000 3th edition. But no login pane appears whenever I started navigated a client session to the Csw2000 server ! All I've seen was a grey pane on the left of the navigation place ! I've walked through all of the known problems but they did not make sense to this bug !Please help me ! Thanks ! Regards !

5 Replies 5

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

What operating system?. NT/2000/Solaris?, If Windows, what Service Pack?. Fresh Install or Upgrade?. What web browser version?. Is Java, Java Script and Cookies Enabled in your web browser?

candv
Level 1
Level 1

Nice one this one.... pull the windown separator to the right, the window is not large enough to view so it gets greyed out.

mikemper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've installed CD One 4th edition and the newest Patch with java-Plugin 1.3.1. . I have exactly the same problems.

I've no idea what's wrong. I've called my reseller and hope, that they will give me any hints. If i have an solution I will send you an email.

Regards

Michael Kemper

Dear all !

I've just passed through my login problem ! If you're using CiscoWorks 2000 on Windows 2000 and exactly match my problem, please give me your e-mail and I'll share my solutions to you :-) !

Regards !

Hi all,

the solution is to start the JRUN Proxy Server on the CW2000 Server. After the installation the Service wasn't started (because the startup type was manual ). After starting the service the LOGIN-Screen appears.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card